2022 Poker Run Rules
- For the first time, Ground Vehicles are welcome to “drive” the Poker Run
- Everyone is encouraged to participate! Poker hands can be flown/driven by a surrogate.
- Each Poker hand scoresheet represents one entry.
- Poker Scoresheets can be printed off http://firstcanadian99s.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/3/files/2022/08/Poker-Run-Score-Sheet-1-pdf.jpg and filled in prior to arrival. Please ensure all information is legible & completely filled in.
- Register, pay (cash only) and draw the FIRST 2 CARDS for each hand.
- Planes fly to a 2nd airport for 2 CARDS per hand then to Edenvale to pick a final card.
- Vehicles proceed directly to Edenvale Terminus where they pick 3 final cards
- At each airport the attending 99s will stamp and initial all cards.
- ALL aircraft/vehicle ‘fly/drive’ bought Hands are eligible for a prize, including those of persons not physically present.
- Arrive Edenvale/CNV8 Terminus by 12:30 p.m. and submit hands.
ECAF – Edenvale Classic Aircraft Foundation Has offered to do a BBQ lunch for us for a nominal cost. Their doors will open at 11.30 a.m., lunch starting at 12 noon. Please RSVP to Wendy Cragg, firstname.lastname@example.org oR Adair Jacobs, email@example.com by Tuesday September 20 to ensure adequate supplies can be purchased.
Start at any of the designated airports:
Buttonville, CYKZ, 9:00 – 10:30
Oshawa, CYOO, 9:00 – 10:30
Burlington, CZBA, 9:00 – 10:30.
Brampton, CNC3, 9:00 – 10:30 m.
Peterborough, CYPQ, 9:00 – 12:00
Lindsay, CNF4, 9:00 – 12:00
Collingwood, CNY3, 9:00 – 12:00
HOW MUCH ARE THE POKER HANDS
Single Hand – $10 / 5 Hands – $30 / 10 Hands – $50
All proceeds go towards the First Canadian Chapter 99s awards, scholarship and educational programs
POKER HAND RANKING
Judging will be according to standard Draw Poker.
The judges’ decision is final. Anyone who ‘flies/drives’ a winning hand is responsible for picking up the prize at the terminus and delivering it to the owner of the winning hand.
This years prizes include:
- 1 year subscription to SiriusXM weather plus music $1,600.00 value.
- 1 year ForeFlight subscription
- 1/2 day sailing with Robin and Dave on their boat Drake III
- Case of aviation oil and filter from Leggat Aviation
- 2 tickets to NLAF Gala
- Red Canoe – 3 fabulous hats
- Dee Birchmore original artwork plus notecards
- Aircraft Spruce x 2: $50.00 gift card
- Threshold Aviation x 3: one hour 737 flight simulator session
- Nemo Scout
Check back as we hope to add more to this list!
Print your Score sheet here…
Fly/Drive Safe & Have Fun!
Questions? Contact Wendy Cragg at firstname.lastname@example.org